Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just saying Hello!

Hi everyone!

I'm very sorry I have not written for so long!
Well write now I have some exciting news!
I now have two more flute students! I really
enjoy teaching, but only had one stundent
last year! But it was a really good friend
of mine, so I could care less if she was the
one I ever had. But it is nice having more.
We also have some more exciting news!
Our Grandma is coming on tuesday,
and our cousins are giong to be moving down
here the end of this month! I can't wait!
Well I will let everyone go now, and will
try to start writiing more!
God Bless,
Caitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for the new students, that is such a blessing. Praying you have a wonderful time with your grandma. We are all excited about our move down there, God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you could get a new flute student, Caitlyn! Oh and thank you very much for posting! Have a wonderful time with your grandmother. How long is she staying?

    How have y'all been doing lately? What have you been busy with?

    May JEHOVAH bless you!
    Much love from your friend,
    Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete