Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Decorating!

Hello All!

 I'm sorry I haven't been able to post any good pictures before, but now that's all over thankfully! We finally got our computer fixed, and so I will Lord willing be posting lots of pictures!
 We had a wonderful time decorating our house with all of our Christmas decorations! I will still
have to get a picture of the lights when it's dark, but the house is all decorated! Christmas time always
makes me happy, with the carols and all!





 Ryan and Stephen (a friend of ours) were on the roof putting the lights up!
                                All the little ones wanted to sit in the window so the could see!


 

 
                                                            House Decorations!

                                                                  And the Tree!
                                     
 I hope everyone enjoys!
Blessings,
Caitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Your house is looking wonderful! Hope you enjoy all your pretty Christmas decorations! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krista! We had a lot of fun doing it! I can't believe only a little over a week till Christmas! It doesn't seem right:)
      Blessings,
      Caitlyn

      Delete