Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New Lambs!

Hello again!

 Sorry about the late posting.
 So in the past few days we've had 14 lambs born! It's very exciting! Lauryn's sheep had the record at our farm of four lambs! It is quite the bunch, and they are ALL healthy and growing! Praise the Lord!
 All the other animals are doing well also, including our (what seems like wild) horse, Legacy. She doesn't (or didn't) like anyone getting near her before, but thankfully we've been able to make friends with her, and she's getting sweeter (or more sweet) every day.
 Like I was saying in my last post, the weather is pretty cold, although when I went outside I was fine with a thin sweater and bare feet, so I'm not really sure what the temperature is. This morning it was around 40 degrees and snowing, which was odd.
 I hope everyone is well!
Blessings,
~Caitlyn

Here are some pictures of the animals...
                                                         Lauryn's sheep and her bunch!

                                                             They are SO CUTE!
                                                                        Legacy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you posting the pictures, Caitlyn. The lambs are so cute! :) Wow, four is a lot! How has Legacy been lately - she looks like a very pretty horse!

    By the way, sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog much lately. I really enjoy hearing from you! Are y'all planning to be at the coop?

    Love and Blessings to you, dearest! :)
    ~Martha Joy

    ReplyDelete