Monday, April 23, 2012

Recipes!

Hello!

I am sorry I have not written in so long. We had our family from CT for about a week and a half. All of us had a wonderful time with them, and now we are just praying that they will move down here some day.
 I wanted to tell everyone that my sister is doing a cookbook to support a friend of ours. He is a missionary to Bangladesh now, and before that he was in Ghana, West Africa. All profits will
be going to him after the cookbooks are printed and sold. We are planning to type all the recipes in once we have all of them, so if any of you would like to send some please do.  Please tell everyone to visit my blog so that they can send some in too. We need lots of recipes so this will be a great help. Thank you all very much!
Here is were you can send your recipes to, send to Caitlyn as Recipes to, themontgomeryclan@sbcglobal.net.
Love in Christ,
Caitlyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlyn! I love your blog! I just started one today and sent the link to your email! Keep praying, you never know what the Lord will do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry!

    Thanks for visiting. And I hope you come again!
    Many Blessings,
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete